Seizing opportunities in the Food and Beverage sector
Meeting with major buyers of Kuwait and GCC Countries
Tuesday June 15th 2021
11:00 Rome time
SACE, with the kind cooperation of the Italian Embassy in Kuwait and Confindustria, is pleased to invite you to a presentation of new business opportunities in the Gulf Area. Italian SMEs attending will be able to get in touch with major buyers of Italian goods such as the Azzad Group, Mezzan Holding and retailer LuLu Hypermarket. The products of interest for Kuwait’s market include pasta, olive oil, dairy products, chips and snacks, meats, bottled water and canned foods.
The meeting will also help you understand how SACE can support Italian Exporters as well as local Buyers to do business - with competitive payment terms.
Following the plenary session, SACE will support Italian Exporters in connecting with Kuwaiti Buyers.
11.00-10.15 Opening remarks
· H.E. Carlo BALDOCCI, Ambassador of Italy in Kuwait
· Pierfrancesco LATINI, CEO, SACE
· Barbara BELTRAME GIACOMELLO, Internazionalization Vice President, Confindustria
11.15-11.40 Emerging local consumer trends in Kuwait
· Mohamed NAJIA, Secretary General of the Kuwait Hotel Association
· Sebastiano SPRIVERI, Executive Chef, Kuwait City FourSeasons Hotel
11.40-11.50 Overview of the Italian food sector
· Luigi PELLICCIA, Head of Analysis and Statistics Office, Federalimentare
11.50-12.00 How SACE can support new business between Italian Exporters and Kuwaiti Buyers
· Antonio BARTOLO, Sales Network Head of Campania and Sicily, SACE
12.00 Wrap up and Q&A
Moderator: Luca PASSARIELLO, Head of Supply Chain and Business Promotion, SACE
B2B meetings on the platform "GO!" (20 minute-slots):
On June 23rd - from 9:00 to 12:00 a.m. CEST
Profile your company and visit the Marketplace to organize your B2B meetings.
Your appointments will be reported in the “My Agenda” section from the menu.